Sending and delivery of goods
- When ordering goods, the customer is obliged to indicate the place of delivery of the goods.
- The client is obliged to accept the ordered goods. If the client specifies an incorrect address to which the order is sent, he takes the responsibility and pays the additional shipping costs.
- The seller or his authorized representative delivers the goods.
- If the order consists of several items and some of which are not available at the moment, the customer will be informed about the terms of the receipt of the missing goods and actual delay.
- Delivery time is specified in the order and is considered from the date of the order. If the goods are in stock, the order will be ready within 1 business day (or after receipt of payment for the order, if the payment premature method is selected).
- Xenonled.eu shop is not responsible for the delay of the orders delivery due to a courier service fault or due to the fact that the client specified the wrong address.
- During the delivery of the goods in the presence of a courier or a postal worker, the client has the right to check whether the parcel has not been opened or damaged during the delivery. If the parcel has been opened or damaged during transportation, the customer is obliged with the courier and postal worker to draw up a statement and to inform XenonLed.eu store by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The cost of transportation of goods is calculated according to the weight of the goods and the delivery location. The cost automatically appears in the performance of the order and can be seen before the final order confirmation.