No products in the cart.
Return and replacement policy
Return and replacement of goods is carried out in accordance with the Retail Trade Rules p.25 approved by Resolution No. 697 of 11 June 2001 of the Government and Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania, Articles 6.22810 ir 6.22811
- You can return only unused and clean goods with a tamper-evident seal to Ukmergės St. 315C – 2nd floor, LT-06306 Vilnius. The goods must be in original undamaged packages with original undamaged markings. Please send the returned items by registered mail.
- We evaluate the product condition. If it is in its original appearance, we will refund money within 2 working days to your Bank account.
- To return a purchased item, you can do it not later than within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- Upon return of quality goods, depending on your request, we will either return the entire amount of money or replace the product with another one (if there is a price difference, it will have to be covered).
- Attention! The goods will not be accepted back, when the product description on the website includes all the information about car models for which the product is appropriate.
- When returning or replacing the goods, the Buyer must cover all delivery and transportation costs. The delivery costs will be excluded from the total amount of the order.
- Reservation fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Before the purchase the Buyer has to read the website rules.
- Sending and delivery of goods
- When ordering goods, the customer is obliged to indicate the place of delivery of the goods.
- The client is obliged to accept the ordered goods. If the client specifies an incorrect address to which the order is sent, he takes the responsibility and pays the additional shipping costs.
- The seller or his authorized representative delivers the goods.
- If next to the product the rest of the goods in the warehouse of the seller are specified, then this information is an indication of the balance of goods. It may change during the execution of the order and that does not guarantee that in the process of order execution, goods really will be on the seller’s stock. If the balance of the goods in the warehouse is not sufficient, the customer can see approximate time of the goods delivery in the product description.
- If the order consists of several items and some of which are not available at the moment, the customer will be informed about the terms of the receipt of the missing goods and actual delay.
- Delivery time is specified in the order and is considered from the date of the order. If the goods are in stock, the order will be ready within 1 business day (or after receipt of payment for the order, if the payment premature method is selected).
- Xenonled.eu shop is not responsible for the delay of the orders delivery due to a courier service fault or due to the fact that the client specified the wrong address.
- During the delivery of the goods in the presence of a courier or a postal worker, the client has the right to check whether the parcel has not been opened or damaged during the delivery. If the parcel has been opened or damaged during transportation, the customer is obliged with the courier and postal worker to draw up a statement and to inform XenonLed.eu store by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The cost of transportation of goods is calculated according to the weight of the goods and the delivery location. The cost automatically appears in the performance of the order and can be seen before the final order confirmation.